|Vince The Voodoo Doll|
Living Voodoo Doll
After Kosmo's goons unleashed the power of the Zombie Dust, it brought Vince to life. Madame Charmaine then communicates with through thought. Kosmo appears and laughs at him, thinking he can't defeat him but Vince destroys his vision proving his power
Vince has a large arsenal of voodoo power to help him on his quest, but he also has some non-voodoo attacks to help himself.
Main article: Voodoo Powers.
Being a Voodoo doll, Vince is capable of inflicting damage on enemies by hurting himself. Vince is able to summon various methods of death, from bear traps to alien death rays, to do this.
To use his powers, Vince must collect enough Beads (dropped by enemies upon their death) to gain a Skull Icon. Vince can also gain new Voodoo Powers (methods of death) through finding Voodoo Power Icons.
Voodoo Powers are activated by pulling both the left and right triggers simultaneously.
Vince is very sarcastic, making sarcastic remarks as he defeats monsters. He often acts like that of a kid as in the Brusque Manor he complains about the train station being a toy. He helps other people, even if he doesn't like doing all their tasks, though he can be very lazy he tries being nice if they help in return. Despite his sarcasm, he does have a fun-loving side as he happily yells "YEEHAA" when he defeats the statue (before changing back to his usual persona) and he also cheers when he beats Crawdad Jimmy in a race.
- "Um... Okay." - Vince's first words
- "Never mess with a voodoo doll, Poindexter."
- "It couldn't happen to two nicer guys." - Vince, after defeating Reggie and Primo
- "Like, let's shake it, Daddy-O..."
- "And next time, STAY extinct." - Vince, after defeating The Bone Goliath
- "Why don't you invent some breath mints?"
- "What now? The obligatory boss battle?"
- "Whoah... I feel kind of lightheaded..." - Vince, after inhaling helium
- "Zombie Herder... Is there anything lower professionally?"
- "Yee-HAA! ... Oop! Uhm... *ahem*. Yee hah."
- "Right. Whatever."
- "Great. What now? Giant crab? Giant dog? Maybe a giant carrot?"
- Vince is ten inches tall, which is equivalent to 25.4 centimeters as he states it after destroying Kosmo's evil vision.
- Vince constantly breaks the fourth wall throughout the game even stating that, after he was pushed out of a balloon, there's going to be a boss battle.
- Vince is entirely made out of burlap, but when he's lit on fire, he states that he's made out of cloth.
- Madam Charmaine said that he's her third best voodoo doll. While the other two are unknown (however on the main title screen in Charmaine's shop, a teddy bear can be seen on the table, covered with pins.)
- Vince questions the whereabouts of his "other eye".
- Replica 1:1 scale Voodoo Vince dolls were presented to the production team of the game. The left overs had been sent out to many different countries on release of the game as prizes for competitions. 100 were made.